Online Services & Resources
Download the OWWA Mobile App Now!
OWWA made Accessible! With the OWWA Mobile App, you can now renew your membership and easily access OWWA programs and services.
OWWA Membership (2021)
Frequently Asked Questions
The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) is an attached agency of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and a membership institution.
OWWA focuses on the welfare of the OFWs and their families. It is present in all three stages of migration: pre-departure, on-site, and upon arrival. Before the first-time workers leave, OWWA educates them on the realities of overseas work. They also undergo basic language training. Abroad, OWWA assists the OFWs whenever they encounter concerns with their employers . Finally, when the OFW is back, OWWA is ready with its livelihood trainings and programs for the OFWs’ reintegration.
OWWA members are entitled to an array of Social Benefits, Education & Training, Repatriation and Reintegration Services. They are also entitled to special programs.
For more information, you can visit:
- The validity for each contribution is two (2) years, regardless of contract duration, change of employer, jobsite or recruitment agency. Thereafter, OWWA membership shall be renewed, provided there is proof of active employment.
You can renew your OWWA membership through:
OWWA Mobile App
POLO (insert appointment)
OWWA Regional Offices and One Stop Shop kiosks in the Philippines
1. Personal Appearance
2. OFW Info sheet
3. Copy of Valid Philippine Passport
if Dual citizen – also submit Oath of Allegiance
4. Copy of Work or Residence Permit
5. Proof of Employment
– Copy of latest INPS premium payment, latest Payslip (bustapaga)
– For new members – Copy of Valid Employment Contract